- Didn't get too much knitting done the past few days. Only a couple rows of Hourglass Sweater were finished due to errands, wal-mart, Inuyasha, and LOST.
- The new Magknits is out. I like this bag, though I probably won't knit it because I'm not much of a bag person.
- Going to Nutcracker Ballet this evening, and how cool is Mr.V that he's willingly going along with me? Thanks for not being macho, Mr. V. (i heart you)
- Resolved to devote Sat and Sun to knitting Saxon Scarf. Hourglass until then because it's a mindless knit
- Bought a skein of Bernat Softee Chunky at wal-mart to knit Dad's B-day present featured in LMKG (you figure it out). Cheaper alternative to the 100% cashmere called for in the pattern. (chaa-right)
- Also bought crochet hook to practice mad-crocheting skills. (thanks, mum!!)
PS- I hate you blogger...