Thursday, December 14, 2006

On Hiatus

Wow, so I haven't posted in 2 months. Sorry about that. I also haven't been commenting on other blogs either, but I have been lurking so I'm not gone completely.

I'm officially putting Eat-Sleep-Knit on an indefinite hiatus. I can't say I'm ready to give up blogging completely, but I think I would like to just focus on knitting right now. Rest assured I will NOT be giving that up. Since October I finished the Baudelaire socks from Knitty, a sweater using my own pattern (a great success!), and right now I'm working on Starsky from Knitty.

I'm taking a class next semester in addition to my full-time work schedule, so I'll be a bit busier. But we'll see what happens. So please check in every once in a while, otherwise I'll see you on your blogs and on Craftster (as Knit_Dork24).

Happy Holidays to everyone! See you next year :D

4 comments:

Karin said...

We'll miss you--but do make sure to post some of those FOs on Craftster or on here!!

Happy holidays!

Katie Collette said...

I've thought of doing the indefinite hiatus thing too but haven't quite yet. We'll miss you and hope you pop in every once in awhile!

Erin said...

I just got back from a blogging hiatus too! I hope you're not gone for good, I'd miss you!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy the holidays, and don't forget to post from time to time.