Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm still here ;)

I can't believe it's been an entire week since I've posted! I have a good excuse. The power supply on our home computer went kaput late last week and we had to wait until Mr.V got a new one and was able to install it. It wasn't all fixed until Wednesday. Since then I've just been lazy. But here I am...

So let's see... the Princess Bride swap is finished. I had fun, but I'm glad it's over, because I really need to focus on some other things: like the baby blanket and some summery knits. And Jaywalker, of course. Perhaps by tomorrow I'll have a finished sock#1 to show off. Tomorrow will be picture day, kiddies, so check back!

Has everyone purused the Spring Knitty already? I can't say I care for the sweaters much, but I like the socks and the man sweater (though, I'm not sure if I'll ever knit a man sweater, cuz Mr.V doesn't like sweaters due to the fact that he's hot when he wears t-shirts during the winter, thus, he no likey sweaters). I absolutely LOVE the Convertible. Ingenious. Read the articles, too, they're very satisfying.

So here is my tenative Spring/Summer knitlist in desired order:
1. Anthropologie -inspired Capelet (you know, the one floating around Craftster)
2. Tie-Cropped Cardigan (see previous post)
3. Spring Fling from Knitty
4. Convertible from Knitty

Chuck in a sock pattern, and a Mother's Day gift, and some other projects to distract myself with. I'm set through the season, baby.

Food related info: I'm planning some simple blueberry pancakes for this Sunday's breakfast. nothing fancy, but I'll bore you with pics anyways.

More non-knitting related info: I saw the cutest, most original movie last night. It's called "3-Iron" it's a Korean film I got from the library and Mr. V and I really enjoyed it. It's sooo not like all the dribble that's being released over here these days. If you like foreign films or just films that are actually original I would highly suggest it. Here's a hint: boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, boy and girl never utter one word to one another. It works, trust me.

lata

No comments: